Your stay also includes entry to the salt cave, whose effect equals 3 days spent by the sea. The most beautiful spa town in western Bohemia will enchant you with a romantic stroll along the colonnade, which is located just a few steps from the Reitenberger Medical Spa. The spa atmosphere is complimented by the option of taking therapeutic drinks from local springs and the dominant feature of the town – the singing fountain. Mariánské Lázně attracts with its calm atmosphere, green parks and cozy cafés offering its famous spa wafers. Come to us to really relax.
The stay package includes:
- accommodation for 2 nights (with the possibility of extension)
- half board with light lunch (breakfast and dinner buffet, lunch menu with a choice of daily soup, salad buffet and breads)
- 1 full body oil relaxing massage
- 1 paraffin wrap
- 1 aroma bath
- 1 entry to the salt cave
- access to the pool, hot tub and Kneipp treading pool
- free entry to the Finnish, steam, aroma and infra-red saunas
- free entry to the fitness centre
- wellness bag, bathrobe and slippers in the room
- Wi-Fi connection
When ordering a stay through our reservation system, you get a discount of 3% of the total price of the reservation. If you order and pay the price of the stay more than 60 days in advance, you will get another extra discount of 3%.
* Price per person when the room is occupied by two people. In case of occupancy by one person, the surcharge is 60 EUR in the low season, 70 EUR in the high season.
- We can adjust the length of stay on an individual basis as you may wish. Write to us about a price quote.
- Parking in the roofed car park costs 5 EUR/day. The car park is located about 400 m from the hotel. Parking directly in front of the building costs 6,5 EUR/ day. Parking must be reserved in advance.
- The spa fee is not included in the price.
- The spa procedures are intended for adults over 18 years of age.