Your stay will begin with an initial consultation with a physician to configure your stay exactly according to your ideas and health condition. For this stay, we emphasize relaxation, rest periods and spa treatments. The Custom Spa Stay is the top of spa care, when you will be pampered.
If you want to buy this stay as a gift for your loved ones, you do not have to worry about whether you have made the right choice. This is a custom stay, so the gifted guest will be pampered and assigned custom procedures to their health needs and personal preferences.
The stay package includes:
- accommodation for 7 nights
- half board with light lunch (breakfast and dinner buffet, lunch menu with a choice of daily soup, salad buffet and breads)
- entry consultation with a doctor
- at least 16 spa treatments selected on the basis of an entry consultation (e.g. bath, massage, peat wrap, salt cave, dry gas bath, oxygen therapy, paraffin wrap)
The price includes:
- access to the pool, hot tub and Kneipp treading pool
- free entry to the Finnish, steam, aroma and infra-red saunas
- free entry to the fitness centre
- wellness bag, bathrobe and slippers in the room
- Wi-Fi connection
When ordering a stay through our reservation system, you get a discount of 3% of the total price of the reservation. If you order and pay the price of the stay more than 60 days in advance, you will get another extra discount of 3%.
* Price per person when the room is occupied by two people. In case of occupancy by one person during low season is the surcharge is 230 EUR for 7 nights and 260 EUR for 7 nights in high season.
- We can adjust the length of stay on an individual basis as you may wish. Write to us about a price quote.
- The spa fee is not included in the price.
- Parking in the roofed car park costs 6,5 EUR/day, 40 EUR/week. The car park is located about 400 m from the hotel. Parking directly in front of the hotel building costs 8,2 EUR/day, 47 EUR/week. Parking must be reserved in advance.
- The spa procedures are intended for adults 18 years and over.